● All poster presenters must be registered to the conference. Poster presentation at EBEC2o2o should be accompanied with an abstract. Abstracts for poster presentation with publication in the BBA special issue should be submitted before JUNE 15th, 2020. Late abstract submission for poster presentation will still be possible up to the 15th of JULY, 2020 but corresponding abstracts will not be published in the BBA special issue. Please note that poster space will be allocated on the FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED basis due to limited space.
● Posters must be brought to the Conference by the presenting author and should not be mailed in advance.
● Poster boards are 120cm wide and 200cm high. Recommended poster dimensions are A0, portrait style (84.1cm wide x 118.9cm high or 33.1in wide × 46.8in high).
● Your poster will be identifiable by its number indicated on the board.
● Posters sessions will be in the “Cube” building. You are responsible for installation and removal of your poster. Four 3D-paper clips per poster or four strings for posters with eyelets will be provided on site. All posters will be on display for the duration of the conference.
● Posters must be installed before the first poster session on Sunday (August, 23rd). Posters may be installed as early as Saturday afternoon (August, 22nd , 4pm to 6pm) or on Sunday during lunch time (August, 23rd, 1pm to 2:30pm). Removal should take place just after the third poster session on Wednesday (August, 26th, 4:30pm ) or during coffee break on Thursday (August, 27th, 10:30am to 11am).
● The organizers are not responsible for the delivery / return of posters. Any posters left after the end of the meeting will be recycled as paper waste.